Geoff Hingerty BHMS, BHSc
Australia's most successful Vision Improvement Program
short or long distance vision problems
Please open my other website: www.eyesightimprovement.com.au
I have officially Retired
Unofficially, I am still conducting a few private consultations with selected clients.
Please ring or email
MOLONG: Please enrol with Jack Mann 6366 9155.
The link to my Carpe Diem Healing Remedies that Molong participants requested is: http://naturaltherapist.com.au/carpediemremedies.htm
Contact Geoff on 9522 9595 / 0418 988 083 / email email@example.com
Clearer Vision Accurate Focusing Longer Concentration
my other main website www.eyesightimprovement.com.au
Geoff Hingerty BHMS; BHSc; DipPhysEd; DipSpMed; DipHMed
1. "G'day Geoff. You may recall that, with my daughter Sarah, we attended an eyesight improvement course early in the year. Surprisingly enough, when we got our eyes checked a couple of months later, both optometrists declared we had improve by about half a dioptre." Terry Roberts, Project Manager, Richmond Victoria. Thanks Terry, good news.
2. "Hi Geoff. Just wanted to send you an email and let you know
that my eyes are improving. I have been doing the eye exercises every day
since I saw you and I have definitely noticed an improvement.
3. "Dear Geoff, I am happy to repeat the course as I experienced a very noticeable improvement in a short period of time - whilst I regularly followed your routine. However, I gradually "slacked off" on doing the exercises and my vision has responded accordingly, so I look forward to being re-enthused by your dedicated and positive approach." Judy Sandri of Kirrawee. Thank you, Judy.
4. "Hi Geoff, I thoroughly enjoyed your course and so did my friend. I am still taking the remedies and doing some of the exercises. My friend and her mum do them religiously and have seen a great improvement in their eyesight." Sharon F Sunshine Coast. Thank you, Sharon.
More testimonials at the end of this web page
If you wish to maintain your current good eyesight or if you notice a deterioration in your once good eyesight, then this course is perfect for you.
WHY IS THIS COURSE PERFECT FOR ME. Because when you attend my Sylvania Waters Naturopathic Eyesight Clinic, you will learn, watch and practise the very latest in eyesight improvement.
WHAT WILL I GET BY DOING THIS COURSE. You will receive an individual and personalised program best for you to continue your improvement.
WILL MY EYESIGHT IMPROVE. If you are motivated enough and disciplined enough to do what I ask and follow your program, you will almost certainly improve your eyesight.
HAVE YOU HAD MUCH SUCCESS. Yes. Please read about the many successes in the testimonials at the end of this webpage.
OK, SO HOW DO I BOOK. You can make a 2 hour appointment for a Monday Morning or a Wednesday Morning or book a full day course, if one is available, to improve your eyesight.
The Geoff Hingerty Eyesight Improvement Courses
1. A Brief Personal History:
1. Head Teacher of Personal Development, Health and Physical Education with 34 years experience.
2. A former NSW 800metres Track Champion.
3. Reached a high level in Latin American Dance.
4. Together with dedicated Teachers, Gail Gee and Alan Watts, Peakhurst High School topped the State in PDHPE Higher School Certificate. What an outstanding achievement.
5. Of an evening, I worked with adult fitness, circuit training and weight training classes.
6. Coordinated a unique Fitness Testing Program, having trained my Senior Sports Science Students, to test some 80 of Australia's Elite Athletes. This program was shown on TV Channels 2, 9 and 10.
Here is a sample of Elite Athletes Tested
2. Developing the Courses
Having retrained as a Naturopath and Natural Therapist, I developed courses in eyesight improvement drawing from my University study and experience in Human Movement Science, Sports Medicine, Exercise Physiology and Programming Skills as well as my training in many different healing modalities.
3. Designing the Correction Activities
I have designed and incorporated specific, progressive, challenging activities and proprioceptor movements into the eyesight program which activate many regions, neural pathways and receptors of the brain which link directly or indirectly with the visual cortex. When these activities and movements are performed with specific eye exercises and focusing skills, the resulting accumulative eyesight memory is greatly accelerated and enhanced. Each participant is taken through these activities at their own pace, gaining personal confidence along the way.
What is the end result? PUT SIMPLY, YOU WILL SEE BETTER.
4. Using Successful Theme
My eyesight improvement theme of "Breathe / Blink / Relax / Focus" has proven highly successful and forms the basis of a delicate focusing skills program.
5. Medical Research and the Brain
(a) Recent scientific and medical research has proven that we can turn our memory back and allow the affected part of the brain (the brain controls vision) to re-build.
By using this research information, I have designed a program in which the brain needs to re-learn how to see. This program has been incorporated into my eyesight improvement with selected clients. We learn what is not working, we must now re-learn how to see. Using proven Kinesiology Practice, a client recognises (1) a time of their best eyesight or (2) a time before deterioration of their eyesight; determine any emotional blockages which need to be cleared (both directions in time); recall memory of that period; bring that memory back to the present time. It's not quite as simple as that, but that is the basic concept. This program is not for everyone but works for those who are open to new ways of learning and healing. Come and see for yourself.
(b) More recent research, University of Oxford, (Oct 12th 2009 The Australian), has shown that the brain is mobile and adaptable and that it is possible for the brain to condition its own wiring system to operate more efficiently, to cause changes in white matter, the nerve strands which help different parts of the brain communicate with each other. This process involves a moderately easy hand-eye coordination activity progressing to a more difficult hand-eye coordination activity using one's concentration and focusing skills. It will only be considered for those who have the patience to practise over a 6 week period for 30 minutes a day.
Please read on.
The Master Hing Eyesight Improvement Plan
SERVICES AND COSTS
Personal Eyesight Appointments - $100 - Tuesday and Thursday Mornings
"Carpe Diem" is a naturopathic practice, teaching ways to better your eyesight.
This special course does not cover every eye problem.
Your Medical Doctor and Ophthalmologist
have the expertise for dealing with serious eye diseases.
Therefore, I encourage visits where needed to the professional of your choice.
It is appropriate, here, that my wife and I acknowledge and sincerely thank my cardiac specialist Dr Matthew Horton and my neurology specialist Professor Michael Anthony (OBE)
who, through their expertise, have allowed me more years for quality living and more time to continue teaching Eyesight Improvement.
Thank you to my Course Organisers
Peter Liddy, Yvette McRae, Monique Dawson, Merri Ryan, Ann Brown, Kate McRae, Trish Howard, Mary Sutherland, Ruth Haggar, Taylor Uebergang
One Day Country Courses:
Orange NSW. Indicate your interest with Yvette McRae 02 6391 5900 & 0427 900 418
Sunshine Coast Buderim / Cotton Tree QLD. Indicate your interest with Massage and Bowen Therapist Peter Liddy 07 5479 2400
Merimbula. Book with Naturopath and Herbalist Trish Howard, 6495 3798
Armidale. Indicate your interest with Physiotherapist Mary Sutherland, 6772 0222
Swan Hill, Victoria. With Taylor Uebergang if enough interest is shown 03 5032 2999 and 0427 346 219
or phone Geoff on 02 9522 9595 / 0418 988 083
If you would like to host a course in outer Sydney, your regional centre or country town , please contact me.
Geoff Hingerty Vision Naturopath
1. Bachelor of Human Movement Studies (Queensland University)
2. Bachelor of Health Sciences (Charles Sturt University)
1. Diploma of Health and Physical Education (Sydney Teachers College)
2. Diploma of Herbal Medicine
3. Diploma of Sports Medicine
4. Diploma of Iridology
5. Diploma of Remedial Therapies
6. Diploma of Remedial Massage
7. Diploma of Aromatherapy (International Accreditation)
8. NSW Department of Education Diploma of Teaching
1. Professional Kinesiology (PKP all levels)
2. Lymphatic and Organ Drainage
3. Spinal Techniques
4. Integrated Body Deep Tissue Therapy
6. Bach Remedies
7. Advanced Kinergetics
8. Touch for Health (all levels)
9. Jaw Reset Techniques (Kinesiology)
10. Herbs for Kinesiology
11. Energetic Kinesiology
Australian Traditional Medicine Society 5869
Your Personal Eyesight Improvement Program
* an easy-to-learn take-home routine
* eye strengthening exercises for close and distance vision
* movements linked to eye exercises
* proven vision kinesiology introduced
* tension headaches, stress and relaxation techniques
* right brain / left brain integration
* nutrition, vitamins, minerals and herbs
* Bach Remedies and Carpe Diem Healing Remedies
* your personal vision affirmation
* your personal eyesight program to continue your progress
Personal Courses are Popular
I conduct Personal Courses at my Sylvania Waters Sydney Clinic. They are popular because they direct attention and concern to your specific eyesight needs in a relaxed and confidential one on one, small groups or family members. Personal Courses are for a 2 hour duration and cost $100. Contact me by email or phone to make your appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org 02 9522 9595 and 0418 988 083. ATMS also grants CPE Points for personal courses.
Palming at Carpe Diem
A Presentation Certificate
Course Accredited with ATMS.
From Course Participants
1. "G'day Geoff. You may recall that, with my daughter Sarah, we attended an eyesight improvement course early in the year. Surprisingly enough, when we got our eyes checked a couple of months later, both optometrists declared we had improve by about half a dioptre."
Terry Roberts, Project Manager, Richmond Victoria. Thanks Terry, good news.
2. "Hi Geoff. Just wanted to send you an email and let you know
that my eyes are improving. I have been doing the eye exercises every day
since I saw you and I have definitely noticed an improvement.
Thank you, Elaine Toogood, Darwin.
3. "Dear Geoff, I am happy to repeat the course as I experienced a very noticeable improvement in a short period of time - whilst I regularly followed your routine. However, I gradually "slacked off" on doing the exercises and my vision has responded accordingly, so I look forward to being re-enthused by your dedicated and positive approach."
Judy Sandri of Kirrawee. Thank you, Judy.
4. "Hi Geoff, I thoroughly enjoyed your course and so did my friend. I am still taking the remedies and doing some of the exercises. My friend and her mum do them religiously and have seen a great improvement in their eyesight."
Sharon F Sunshine Coast. Thank you, Sharon.
More testimonials at the end of this web page
Eye Program: This eye program is designed to relax and strengthen your eyes just as you would any other weak part of your body. It is excellent for people with near or distance problems including astigmatism, failing eyesight, blurred vision, reading at arm's length, suffering from eye strain, computer strain, headaches or moving to stronger glasses.
Course Times: Unless otherwise stated, the course commences at 9.30am, (gather at 9.15am), and concludes at 4.45pm.
Payment: For administrative purposes and to finalise numbers, payment is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the course. Payment is by cheque, cash or electronic.
Enrol: In order to secure your place in the course, please enrol by email email@example.com or by phone on 02 9522 9595 or 0418 988 083.
Refreshments: Teas are available.
What to Wear and Bring: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and perhaps a sun-hat. Bring a water bottle, your healthy lunch and paper / pen.
Emotional Blocks: I work on the practical applications for improving vision and sensory awareness, the return to a state of receptivity for your eyes, very grounded, the nuts and bolts, however, often a person's progress towards better vision and clearer eyesight is hindered because of emotional blockages, (and we all have them). If these blockages are determined to be causing a problem, they may be able to be "dealt with" in order to gain better eyesight.
One Day Courses: My One-Day Professional Course is ATMS Accredited.
Carpe Diem Clinic
Carpe Diem Clinic: My clinic Carpe Diem is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within the beautiful Sydney suburb of Sylvania Waters. Carpe Diem, (pronounced car -- pay d -- m), is Latin for "Seize the Day" and was phrased by Robin Williams in the popular movie "Dead Poets Society".
Garden Retreat: Carpe Diem welcomes you to a beautiful garden retreat where you are greeted with fresh herbs. "The Herb of the Day" may be is selected from Basil, Chamomile, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Common Mint, Peppermint, Nasturtium, Rosemary, Sage and Violet.
Philosophy: Carpe Diem has a wholistic philosophy and provides for those people who seek a more caring, personal and individual approach to their health and treatment. In a safe and calming environment, you are given positive ways to increase your energy levels and improve your health.
The Challenge is Clearer Eyesight
MY EYESIGHT IS PRECIOUS
Your Children are at Risk
DID YOU KNOW: The proportion of Australian children aged 3 - 12 who have a vision problem is 25% and the proportion of these that go undetected is 67%. (Reference: John S. Croucher, Professor of Statistics, Macquarie University).
For your children's sake, parents can attend a personal course or a vision improvement class and put into practice the activities and skills learned at this professional course.
Poor Eyesight Corrected
breathe / blink / relax / focus
Poor eyesight can be improved and sometimes completely corrected, however, in order to see clearly we need to let go of the "effort to see". When we are able to do this, (which may take considerable training in concentration and relaxation), we allow our eyes to see for us, without stressful or mental eyestrain.
Pioneer in vision correction, Dr. William Bates states, "over 90% of vision problems are caused by mental eye strain, and almost all vision problems can be corrected by relearning proper habits". Supporting the Bates' method, I use a successful formula of "breathe / blink / relax / focus" with my clients in a Personal Eyesight Improvement Course.
MARCHING HELPS BALANCE LEFT BRAIN / RIGHT BRAIN
Have you ever seen a penguin out of balance?
IMPROVE YOUR VISION NATURALLY
HERBS AND TEACHING REMEDIES AT CARPE DIEM – when in season, these herbs are grown at Carpe Diem, many of which contribute to eyesight improvement.
Aloe Vera - Aloe arborescens / Basil - Ocimum basilicum / Bay Leaves - Laurus nobilis / Crabapple - Malus sylvestris / Chamomile - Chamomilla recutita / Kale – Curly - Brassica oleracea / Echinacea - Echinacea angustifolia / Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus cinerea, argyle apple / Garlic - Allium sativum / Ginger - Zingiber officinale / Ginkgo - Ginkgo Biloba / Gymea Lily - Doryanthes excelsa / Lavender - Lavandula dentate, Lavandula pinnata / Lemon Balm - Melissa officinalis / Lemongrass – Cymbopogon ambiguus / Marjoram - Origanum majorana / Mints – Common-mint, Eau-de Cologne, Moroccan, Peppermint, Spearmint / Nasturtium - Tropaeolum majus / Olive Tree - Olea europea / Oregano - Origanum vulgare / Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis / Sage - Salvia officinalis / Thyme - Thymus vulgaris / Wollemi - Wollemia nobilis
MEDITATE WITH AROMATHERAPY EYE PADS I encourage the use of Aromatherapy Eye Pads during your private relaxation and meditation. This activity is emotionally uplifting by reducing stress, anxiety and depression. The flowering tops of the lavender plant have been used for centuries to help relieve migraines and headaches. Aromatherapy eye pads are also helpful in the treatment for insomnia by reducing puffiness around the eyes when used with cold water. I also recommend a number of teas which are helpful to our well-being.
My Eyes are my Most Precious Asset
Near-Sightedness (or myopia) occurs when images are focused in front of the retina instead of on it as in normal vision. Consequently, objects in the distance appear blurred. You may find that you have to sit very close to the front of a classroom or theatre in order to see what is going on.
Far-Sightedness (or hyperopia) is the opposite of near-sightedness. With this disorder, the lens of the eye focuses images behind the retina, making nearby objects appear blurry. You may find that you need to hold the newspaper at arms length to be able to read it clearly.
Astigmatism happens when the eye lacks a single point of focus. This can be the result of an abnormality within the lens. Some objects may appear blurry while others clear.
Night Vision difficulties, i.e. difficulty seeing properly at night, may indicate a deficiency in Vitamin A or perhaps a disease of the retina.
Oxidation The process of oxidation is thought to contribute to degenerative eye disorders. Antioxidant herbs and nutrients may reduce the risk of cell damage from oxidation. Anthocyanidins, in the herb Bilberry, have been clinically proven to improve the blood flow to the vessels of the eye and is particularly indicated for people with night blindness, near-sightedness and eye fatigue associated with over-use (as occurs, for example, with computer operators and professional drivers).
Iridology is available to check your level of health.
You may book on 9522 9595 / 0418 988 083
Some will request to be introduced to
The Carpe Diem Healing Remedies
The Carpe Diem Remedies have been made by applying the same principles of vibration, frequency and energy as in the making of Bach Remedies, Australian Bush Flower Essences, Findhorn, Shell Essences and others. However, the Carpe Diem Remedies contain a vibrational frequency which has the potential for creating miracles. I suggest you read on.
Those interested can see my range on http://naturaltherapist.com.au/carpediemremedies.htm
Where is Carpe Diem
Carpe Diem 1 Nepean Place Sylvania Waters
Blakehurst Sans Souci
1. "Hi Geoff, I thought I would drop you a line to let you know how much I enjoyed the day. I got so much out of it and loved the way in which you presented the day and the materials ..............". Thank you Kerrie, much appreciated
2. "Hi Geoff, thank you for your comprehensive manual. It will be very useful. I like the way you have drawn from many different disciplines. I suspect each one has grown from proven techniques. The combination therefore, should address all causes of eyesight diminution. The depictions of the acupoints are especially useful. I have been doing the exercises 3-5 mornings a week and palming 10-30 minutes a day. My previously deteriorating eyesight has generally stabilised and my short sight is improving." Thank you Steve Rose of Engadine
3. "Thanks, Geoff, I enjoyed the course and went through my notes yesterday and was surprised at how much you got into eight hours!" Thanks Melanie E
4. "Unbelievable improvement - Thank you." Thank you, Robyn, I promised you a surprising result!
Geoff, a very useful day's course. The exercises were well thought out to induce a therapeutic feelings of peace and tranquillity. The hands over eyes colour vision skills were really stimulating. The switches and drills were simple and easy to follow, to learn and to remember. They will help us a lot as we practise throughout the year. Delicious cake, cheese and fruit were much appreciated. David and Ann Wynne-Jones (England). Thank you David and Ann, my pleasure.
5. "Hi Geoff and Cheryl, thanks for the info on the Carpe Diem Remedies as I am finding them very useful. Interestingly, a few days after the course, I had been a bit slack in not continuing the daily exercises and went to work and couldn't see well enough to do my job. I went outside and did the sun thingy and tapping on the head and bingo it all came back and needless to say, I have been doing some exercise every day. I must say I enjoyed the course and all that transpired on the day. Thanks a lot and many blessings to you and your family." Les Flint from Moree.
6. Thank you, I have learned so much." Thank you Leah S.
7. "A wonderful, nurturing, relaxed learning experience and YES my sight had improved by day's end." Thank you, Carmen S of Bundeena.
8. "My vision improved by 5 lines." Thank you Christina S.
9. "A most informative and enjoyable day conducted in a relaxed, non-judgemental, fun atmosphere. Keep up the good work." Thank you Helen D.
10. "Thank you for the insight. At this time no improvement." Thank you Peter D. More practice needed.
11. "Hi Geoff, I had a lovely day on Friday and felt very nurtured." Thank you Aime G
12. "The vision improvement course has given me confidence that I can improve my vision and the knowledge and skills to do so." Thank you Cheryl A of Miranda
13. "After only 2 weeks, I find my head clearer and my eyes look brighter. I am anticipating great improvements after a continuation of the routine." Thank you Pamela S of Oatley
14."The eye exercises and affirmations are wonderful. The whole course is fantastic, wonderful again." Thank you Laurie C of Sylvania
15. The course has helped me "to relax, to be positive about improving my eyesight and to be more aware of my positive feelings." Thank you Gail W of Kurnell
16. "It has helped not only my vision, but my life in general. After the sessions, I left feeling that I had just breathed a breath of fresh, defined air. The diversity of Natural Therapies you have introduced have opened my 'curiosity buds' to a different world." Thank you Cecilia I of Carlton
17. "The course has been very informative, very positive in expression, in a very relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Geoff, you do a wonderful job of passing on the information with such enthusiasm. Thank you." Thank you Bernice C of Sylvania
18. "Thanks Geoff - enjoyed the course, found it very interesting and has inspired me to practice your eye exercises and achieve greater improvement in my eyesight. Also enjoyed your stories and jokes - very relaxing! Iridology and Bach Remedies also interesting." Thank you Marianne D of Kogarah
19. "Very interesting and informative. Excellent reference book. Excellent introduction to alternative therapies." Thank you Diane V L of Cronulla
20. "The course is very interesting, learning more about different natural therapies. It already has helped me having a clearer vision." Thank you Gisela S of Bexley
21. "I have enjoyed participating in the course as it has provided an introduction to a whole range of natural therapies. Not what I expected, but a nice surprise." Thank you Kel L of Oatley
22. "I have enjoyed this program. If you do a second program, I would love to do it. Thank you." Thank you Anna G of Barden Ridge
O.K. NOW LET'S GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR EYESIGHT
After the course, you will need to show some degree of self-motivation, self-discipline and a regular routine for your eyesight to continue their improvement. Set some time aside each day to practise your Take-Home Routine, your individually selected eye exercises, palming, switches, meridians, relaxation and stress-release techniques and your personal positive affirmation. It stands to reason, the more you practise, the better you will see.
A change of diet and lifestyle may be what you need so don't forget the vitamins, minerals and herbs best for your health and therefore best for your vision.
If you need to go over anything, do what others are doing and book a consultation or repeat a course for only $49 (conditions apply). You are most welcome.
Emails, Websites and Links
Geoff's Vision Websites:
Kylie's Lymph Drainage Therapy Website: www.lymphdrainage.com.au
Find a Natural Therapist: www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/practitioners/Naturopathy/postcode/2224
Fitness Testing Please Visit: http://www.naturaltherapist.com.au/fitnesstesting.htm Fitness Testing of Elite Athletes
Please visit: http://naturaltherapist.com.au/carpediemremedies.htm My Eight Carpe Diem Remedies
ABN: 66 559 779 922 for EYESIGHTIMPROVEMENT.COM.AU
To go to top of page, click on www.visionimprovement.com.au